Wednesday 22 October 2014

8 Things We Forget To Thank Our Best Friends For

I don't need a certain number of friend, just a number of friends I can be certain of. Some of my best friends are family, some I've known since I was a kid, and others are newer friendship that continue to grow stronger by the day. I wouldn't be who I am today without these people in my life. So here's my attempt at setting the record straight: 

1. Thank you making time for me. When you are important to another person, they will always find a way to make time for you.

2. Thank you for making so many ordinary moments. Yes, sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, just by doing them with the right people. 

3. Thank you for talking things out with me. Lot's of problems in the world would disappear if we talked to aech other instead of about each other. So, always communicate clearly with those closest to you, even when it's uncomfartable and uneasy. 

4. Thank you for being there through good times and bad. The people who stick by you at your worst, daserve to enjoy being with you at your best. In fact, the best thing about the thoughest days of your life is that you get to see who your true friends really are. 

5. Thank you for believing in me. It's amazing how far you are willing to go when someone believes in you.

6. Thank you for supporting me in making myself a priority. Remember, putting yourself first does not mean being "SELFISH". It means being self-aware. It means not forgetting to love yourself too.

7. Thank you for being loyal, even when we are apart. Best friends don't grow apart, even when they are apart.

8. Thank you for using caring words. You can measure the happiness of any close relationship by the number of scars that each member carries on their toungues and inner cheeks. 

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. Thank you. I just get all the point from other article.

No comments:

Post a Comment